A downloadable game for Windows
The game is about a robot shooting skeletons and try to survive. Every time he kills all the skeletons more of them will come at once.
In this game the score represents the number of skeletons killed. There are two modes; one has no lights, only the players torch, this mode is for players that are more advenced. The other mode has lights and the torch, this mode is for beginners.
- Left click to shoot.
- Right click to throw a granade, if hold down the right click on the mouse the granade will be thrown further.
- Use the arrow keys to move.
- To pause the game press P.
- To exit the game press E.
- To restart the game press R.
- To go back to the main menu press M.
The Game information:
- If you touch the enemies you will lose some of your health.
- You will be able to choose two modes:
1. With light: this mode is easier because there is light and you will be able to see your enemies without your torch.
2. Without light: this mode is harder because there is no light (only the torch) therefore it's harder to see your enemies.
- For the first few moments you are immortal but after that you can lose your health.
- As you play the game will get harder, more enemies will come at once.
- There will be exploseves spawning, if you shoot at them a number of times they will make an explosion twice as powerful.
Some of the resources in this game are from other publishers. This game is for educational purposese only.
This game is a single runtime executable file therefore it doesn't need to be installed and it can be curried arround. If you're using Internet Explorer you can just click run and you will not to download the game (you'll need internet connection to run it).